Car park management for pubs & restaurants
Before they installed car park management, many of our clients found their car park was being abused by:
- Customers or staff of local businesses
- Patrons leaving their vehicles overnight
- Car sharing commuters
- Local residents
ParkingEye understands the importance of the customer experience and we have a variety of solutions to fit the specific requirements or our clients.
Most pubs and restaurants offer free parking, but when they think about it they actually want free parking to be restricted to genuine customers who spend money on site. With our simple solutions this can be enforced, ensuring those who are parked for free are actually inside and spaces are not taken by those abusing the site. We can also manage free parking for genuine patrons on sites where there is a pay and display option for non-patrons.
Whether the solution on site be a mixture of ANPR cameras, payment machines with the option to refund customers, terminals or manual ticketing, ParkingEye help ensure that:
- It’s easy and safe to park
- Spaces are available for genuine customers and that parking is not being abused
- Parking can be free of charge to customers, but difficult to abuse for non-customers
- Payment for parking (where applicable) is easy to understand, easy to do and is reliable and secure
Our system achieves the optimal balance between market cost, value, innovation, and operational service, always putting the customers at the forefront of everything we do.
Find out more about other sectors and the solutions we provide