We are the leading UK car park management company specialising in ANPR solutions
We solve problems for landowners & managing agents who experience parking abuse on their sites
ParkingEye can provide no cost parking solutions that can help private land owners and managing agents dramatically increase parking compliance and space availability, as well as:
– Reducing abuse, over-stays and unwanted parking
– Improving the income potential of your car park
– Deterring anti-social behaviour and improving parking safety
– Decreasing the costs of operating your car park
– Dramatically improving the customer experience
Our dedicated teams currently provide tailored solutions to over 3500 sites nationwide. All installation, management and on-going maintenance can be completely free of charge and once installed, your account managers will run the site for you as if it was their own. It’s as simple as that.
Our clients have seen:
Is it just your customers parking on your land?
If you don't have an appropriate deterrent on site then probably not. We have a wide range of customisable solutions to manage car parks from 15 spaces into the thousands. From bespoke solutions and strategies to enforcement, monitoring and reporting, we do it all.
See our news section for ParkingEye updates and important parking related news, including the latest legal developments in the parking world.
Raising standards in the parking industry
We take our position of industry leadership seriously. See how we’re working to improve standards and professionalism across the parking industry.
We work across a large range of sectors
We’ve grown a lot in the past 12 years
Our solutions provide in depth reporting
Working with ParkingEye gives our clients a rich source of business intelligence through our car park usage data analytics.
We help to answer questions such as;
- Do you know which of your sites attract the most visitors and at what times?
- Do you know the immediate impact, by hour, of a new tenant on a site?
- Do you know how your sites perform against the rest of your sector?