Online Parking Space Booking System
Create a seamless, ‘frictionless’ and free-flow parking booking and payment experience, allowing customers to simply park and go.
ParkingEye provide the facility to seamlessly link online parking reservations and payments from leading Online Booking Platforms with our ANPR car park management systems.
The integration between the ParkingEye systems the leading Online Booking Platforms removes the need for barriers or for manual parking management administration of bookings and whitelists.
In order to provide a further improved and flexible car park management solution for our clients, we can now integrate with:
Let your customers pre-book spaces that feed straight into your ParkingEye whitelists!
Benefits of using a parking space pre-booking system in conjunction with ParkingEye car park management:
- Ability to provide and integrate a white labelled parking booking website
- Ability to advertise available parking spaces online at times they would have otherwise been empty, increasing the revenue potential of your site
- Once connected, bookings seamlessly link to the ANPR ‘whitelist’ meaning no administration is required
- Improved client and customer experience, allowing customers to take care of parking payments in advance of their stay
- Enforcement of those who abuse your car park, ensuring people pay for the duration they park
- ParkingEye reports provide insightful usage statistics which can inform when and how many parking spaces can be made available online without affecting business on the ground
Contact us to find out more about how our car park management solutions work and if you would like to link your existing Online Booking system to our ANPR whitelists
Managed contract parking
If using an online booking marketplace isn’t suitable for your business and you would like to earn more from your available spaces, ParkingEye also offer a contract parking solution.
Our Clients have seen the following…
ParkingEye’s contract parking solution provides a range of benefits, including additional parking revenue, and requires little-to-no involvement from the client, plus it doesn’t affect operation on the ground.