ANPR operates in a similar way to CCTV, where cameras (usually positioned at entry/exit points on a site) capture number plates of all vehicles as they enter/exit the car park. The evidence captured by the ANPR camera is then combined with vehicle behaviour within the car park to create an accurate picture of car park usage and issue a PCN to those breaking the rules.
The accuracy and effectiveness of ANPR has made it a ‘go-to’ service for efficient car park management.
Our ANPR solutions
ANPR can be applied to a site in several ways, offering a wealth of services that can streamline use and provide a better parking experience for visitors.
How can ANPR transform a car park?
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) can empower your parking estate by enabling new payment methods, bolstering existing services, and driving greater cost and time efficiencies. We’ve highlighted just some of the ways we’ve helped sites across the UK.
There are many reasons to implement ANPR on your site. These include:
- Fully automated solution with zero admin
- A super-accurate and highly effective deterrent against parking abuse
- 24/7 solution with 99% uptime
- Completely virtual and paperless
- Easily maintained, 75% of faults can be fixed remotely
- Ideal for sites with 20+ spaces
- Can remove the need for manned attendants or barriers on site making them highly cost efficient
- Can integrate with existing terminals for discrete use
- Integrates with other services to enhance the parking experience
- Can be supplied as a mobile unit for sites without power
To find out more about ANPR please get in touch using the form below.
See how we can make your car park management easy
Whatever problems you’re having with your car park, whether it’s a design fault, issues with abuse or a loss of revenue, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us; we’d be more than happy to chat with a potential client, regardless of the sector that they’re in.
Fill in the relevant details, along with your enquiry, problem or concern and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.