Control, monitor and report on your site with our fully integrated car parking management system
Understanding customer behaviour is a challenge that most organisations face, especially when it comes to identifying accurate, up-to-date sources of information that provide sufficient customer base coverage.
Thankfully, ParkingEye’s car park management system for monitoring, reporting and managing your assets can help out in this particular area – capturing a huge amount of data on parking activity and allowing our clients to glean in-depth behavioural insights. Find out more about our data analytics capabilities, here.
Our central systems work with both our ANPR cameras and our devices for manual ticketing. As a result, whatever means of car park monitoring you opt for, we can help you to manage the allocation of spaces and take action on abuse where appropriate.
It also serves to add an extra degree of sophistication to management. By automating much of the administration involved in the management of permits, it can provide dramatic efficiencies to organisations which offer large volumes of staff parking permits.
Our permit management software also includes:
- Handy all-in-one system from application and approval right down to payment
- Digital management means no need to duplicate information from paper applications
- Full tracking of changes to information by administrator/user/permit holder on the system
- Issuing of permits based on needs-based scoring criteria set out by the client – ensuring those who fall within the allotted criteria are allocated firsUp to date progress of permit application and status/rules once approved or denied
- Communication to all permit holders in case of car park changes, reminders of rules about changing vehicle etc.
- Syncing with ANPR technology means permits are automatically added to the authorised car parks and go live straight away
Our handheld devices using the PARKS app are also integrated with our permit management system, allowing attendants to perform a quick lookup of valid permits on site, effectively providing the ability to implement parking management system through the use of virtual permits.
ParkingEye parking management system software key features:
- Homepage with organisational branding and an individual login for administrators
- Various search options for inputted data, i.e. user type, payment type, status of application, vehicle registration, applicant’s surname
- Ability to set timeframes for permit application and appeals
- The ability to add or remove different car parking facilities, vary the loading and permit-to-space ratio of each car park
- Automatic space counter as permits are allocated
- The ability to bulk allocate permits or rolling renewals, create new permit types and bespoke application forms
- Ability to upload and store supporting evidence or blue badges
- History log of individual permits, indicating if it has been amended, edited, re-printed etc.
- Automatically generated reports to allow financial payments and permit printing
- Automated emails to applicants at various stages
- Google API to automate the calculation of commute distances and availability of public transport, in line with Green Travel Plan initiatives
Our equipment works around the clock, providing you with 24/7 car park management for smooth running at all times. Centrally maintained and monitored, our team will be alerted if there’s ever an issue to be dealt with, enabling us to schedule visits and make the necessary fixes if required.
Because our systems are remotely monitored all day, every day, you’ll have our reassurance of their reliability to fix any issues before they impact on your business. Find out more about our remote monitoring capabilities, here.
For more information regarding our permit management software please contact us today.