Parking management software
Our web based, parking permit application/allocation system allows you to move away from managing parking permits with paper applications, which is often very time intensive and costly in terms of labour and printing the physical permits. Our easy to use and flexible software is designed so that it can be configured to meet the unique needs of each client, make it easy for you to define workflow processes, approval steps and permit types which are specific to your organisation.
Pros of our web based permit management software
- All-in-one system from application to approval and payment
- Applications are made directly into the system, meaning admin staff do not have to duplicate this information from paper applications
- Permits become digital and are managed via the integrated system, removing the risk of motorists making copies of paper permits
- Full tracking of changes to information by administrator/user/permit holder on the system
- Issuing of permits based on scoring criteria set out by the client – making sure those who really need the permits are allocated first
- Provides the motorist with all the rules of their permit via email and through the secure log-in, removing excuses for unauthorised parking
- Ensures the motorist is kept up to date with the stages of their permit application and status/rules once approved or denied
- Allows communication to all permit holders in case of car park changes, reminders of rules about changing vehicle etc.
- Talks to the ANPR technology that monitors the car parks on site, meaning permits automatically get added to the authorised car parks and become live straight away, once authorised
Our system complements our existing car park management service offerings and can be used in conjunction with your own permit management system or stand-alone. As mentioned above it is linked to our state-of-the-art Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems, providing the ability to automatically populate the ANPR ‘whitelist’ and therefore authorise parking on a site that is managed and enforced via our ANPR technology.
Our handheld devices (using the PARKS app) are also integrated with the permit management system. This allows attendants on sites with or without ANPR management to perform a quick look up of valid permits on site, effectively providing the ability to implement a parking management system with virtual permits.
ParkingEye parking management system software key features:
- A homepage with organisational branding and an individual log in for administrators
- Various search options of inputted data i.e., user type, payment type, status of application, vehicle registration, applicants surname
- Ability to set timeframes for permit application and appeal ‘windows’
- The ability to add or remove different car parking facilities, vary the loading and permit to space ratio of each car park
- Automatic space counter as permits are allocated
- The ability to bulk allocate permits or rolling renewals, create new permit types and bespoke application forms
- Ability to upload and store supporting evidence or blue badges
- A history log of an individual permit, indicating if it has been amended, edited, re-printed etc.
- Automatically generate reports to allow financial payments and permit printing
- Automated emails to applicants at various stages, edit and change templates
- Google API to automate the calculation of commute distances and availability of public transport, in line with Green Travel Plan initiatives
For more information regarding our permit management software please contact us today.