We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic Commercial Managers to join a growing team blending their skills and experiences to gain new clients. This role is critical to delivering on our ambitions as finding new sites – either whitespace or winning from other providers – is what will underpin our growth.
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for a territory and will be expected to build a pipeline of opportunities and deliver these to the business, meeting our ROI expectations on each site. You will have end to end ownership of the customer from early engagement through to contract signature when you will hand the customer over to our brilliant Account Management team who will manage the contract life cycle.
As the company operates nationally, the successful operative must be willing to work away from home up to 4 times a week. When working away from home all hotel accommodation and expenses are provided.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and understand territory to know where target sites could be located
- Researching client backgrounds and understanding the markets in which they operate, in order to fully understand the needs of the client
- Identification of new business opportunities through both lead funnel and self gen
- Build robust pipeline based on personal conversion ratios to ensure target delivery month in month out
- Professionally manage client engagement from early stages through to contract signature working closely with all stakeholders to deliver a brilliant customer experience
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively and professionally at all times – this is not a job you can succeed in on your own
- Understand the commercial aspect of the proposed sites & look to review/improve if required.
- Working conscientiously and professionally at all times.
- Assisting in the development of business and marketing plans for the company, identifying and qualifying growth potential.
- Re-enforcing, maintaining and developing the Parkingeye brand.
- Compliance with CRM
- Ability to deliver professional presentations to an internal & external audience.
- Must have a positive outlook & the ability to work effectively with other commercial managers in order to deliver the annual team target.
- Effectively plan client visits, travel & overnight stays to complement the business
This Job Description is a guide only and is not exhaustive. Additional duties may be required as and when the needs of the business or position dictate.