Business Operations are looking to appoint a new Attendant Site Supervisor to support one of our busy NHS sites. The role will focus on supporting company operations by providing effective parking enforcement, customer service and marshalling activity on the client site as required.
The role requires the support and coordination of a team of Customer Service Attendants patrolling car parks in accordance with company policy. Whilst managing the team you will also be responsible for maintaining the parking equipment and providing a front-line service to the customers and client.
Key duties & responsibilities
- To carry out the duties of the Attendant Site Supervisor as required by the operation.
- Co-ordinate and organise rotas and patrols for a team of up to 10 Customer Service Attendants.
- To provide basic HR support for staff on-site, including but not limited to sickness/absence reporting, annual leave etc.
- Monitor and improve team performance across the site and complete training as required.
- Provide advice and parking related guidance to the public whilst enforcing the client’s parking policy.
- Issue and record Parking Charge Notices in accordance with the appropriate legislation.
- Identify camera/equipment problems which require investigation, and repair/report as appropriate.
- Record and report incidents and Health and Safety risks.
- Maintenance of car park equipment.
- Manage potentially difficult situations with members of the public.
- To liaise with the Regional Supervisor and/or Manager on a regular basis on operational matters.
- To liaise with the on-site client on all aspects of parking operations.
Formal qualifications & experience required
- Aptitude to learn new skills
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
Desirable but not essential experience:
- A basic understanding of the BPA Code of Practice
- Previous coordinating experience
- Previous experience working in car park management
This Job Description is a guide only and is not exhaustive. Additional duties may be required as and when the needs of the business or position dictate.