Reporting to the Head of Telesales and working alongside the wider sales team there is the ability for ambitious individuals to flourish. If you enjoy creating engaging conversations, asking the correct questions, and managing your own workload in line with company KPIs – this is the role for you
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of up to £26,000
- Fantastic commission structure
- 23 days holiday which increases with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Cashback scheme for medical costs
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health and wellbeing focus including Mental Health First Aiders and Health and Wellbeing Champions
- Discounted Gym Memberships and lots of other free benefits.
- Dress down days in the Office and Company funded events.
- Free onsite parking at head office
- Researching and identifying potential customers and key decision makers
- Managing and maintain your own sales pipeline
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Manage email correspondence
- Working to achieve individual, team and department level KPI’s
- Creating quality appointments through appropriate questioning and objection handling
- Making and taking phone calls in a professional and business focussed manner
- Previous admin experience – you will need to ensure your calls are logged and files are kept up to date
- Experience working in a sales/customer service environment
- Good literacy skills – you will be expected to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of internet research
- Previous experience using a CRM system
- Excellent people skills and a friendly manner – the ability to engage with people on all levels
- Confidence when dealing with a wide variety of people
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow and to give clear instructions
- Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients – an understanding of questioning techniques and active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Motivation to exceed sales targets
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, and a high level of resilience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Objection handling skills
This Job Description is a guide only and is not exhaustive. Additional duties may be required as and when the needs of the business or position dictate.