We are looking for several Customer Service Attendants to work on our NHS sites in the Manchester area. You will have the responsibility to support company operations by providing effective parking enforcement, customer service and marshalling activity on client sites as required.
You will be the face of Parkingeye on site dealing with everything from customer queries to providing first line support for any technical issues and liaising with the client, so a high level of customer service experience is required.
Being part of our Parkingeye Team involves living and demonstrating our values of Be Passionate, Let’s Innovate, Embrace Collaboration, Nurture Trust and Drive Excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out the duties of the Customer Service Attendant as required by the operation.
- Provide advice and parking related guidance to the public whilst enforcing the client’s parking policy.
- Issue and record Parking Charge Notices in accordance with the appropriate legislation.
- Identify camera/equipment problems which require investigation, and repair/report as appropriate.
- Record and report incidents and Health and Safety risks.
- Maintenance of car park equipment.
- Undertake patrols to enforce and advise on parking restrictions.
- Manage potentially difficult situations with members of the public.
- To liaise with the Regional Supervisor and/or Manager on a regular basis on operational matters
- Work on your own and use your own initiative.
Formal qualifications and experience required:
- Results and target driven
- Strong computer and English language skills
- Confidence in dealing with all levels of personnel both externally and internally
- Willingness to assume responsibilities and take ownership of tasks
- Aptitude to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Capacity to work under pressure as customer requests can often occur in an unpredictable manner
- Strong ability to communicate with customers during difficult and demanding circumstances
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of good customer services and the use of electronic devices such as phones and cameras.
- Ability to work productively under high pressure maintaining balanced emotions and a positive outlook
- Sets appropriate standards of behaviour by personal example.
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment.
This Job Description is a guide only and is not exhaustive. Additional duties may be required as and when the needs of the business or position dictate.