As an Account Executive you will working to provide support to Key Account managers on larger client accounts under the direction of the Client Services Manager.
As an Account Executive, you will be working to provide support to Key Account managers on larger client accounts under the direction of the Client Services Manager.
There will be a requirement to perform administrative tasks to ensure the smooth implementation of new car park management schemes as well as ongoing maintenance of existing systems to guarantee the delivery of a positive customer experience at all times.
You will be the main point of contact for your clients for all daily queries, and you will need to be able to cope under pressure, having multiple asks and customer queries to manage at any one time whilst having the support and backup for any escalations from your Key Account Managers.
Communication, nurturing trust to build strong relationships with clients, and colleagues in other departments, time management and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
Since you will communicate both in oral and written form, you should be a confident speaker with excellent written communication skills.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Complete administrative tasks in connection with site surveys, installs, signage, post installation changes, the setup of sites pre and post go live on the back-end system.
- To communicate with clients and colleagues via telephone and email regarding survey, installation, maintenance work schedules.
- Attend client meetings or site visits on occasion with or without the Key Account Manager depending on what is required.
- Manage the expectations of clients; when disruptions/issues occur during the service delivery process, it is imperative to work quickly with internal department and the client to resolve the situation.
- Prepare and analyse reports for both senior management and clients.
- To carry out proactive outbound Account/Site Reviews of your own customer base
- Handle escalated client queries over permits, appeals, refunds by liaising with the relevant internal department.
- Help to achieve team Account Management targets as set by the Management Team within the agreed time scale.
- To proactively upskill and self-learn
- Identify and escalate opportunities for new sites
- Ensure customers understand on how the solution works and how to use the client portal for administration needs
- Handle escalated client queries over permits, appeals, refunds
- Liaise daily with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist
- Travel and stay away overnight to attend client visits when/if required.
- Adhoc administrative duties are required by the Key Account Managers in order to achieve a smooth and successful client experience characterised by excellent customer service.
Formal qualifications & experience required
- Strong relationship building skills bespoke to the audience
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Possess excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence in dealing with all levels of personnel both externally and internally
- Willingness to assume responsibilities and take ownership of tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Apply attention to detail
- Aptitude to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in an administration support role
- Capacity to work under pressure as customer requests can often occur in an unpredictable manner
- A passion to deliver good customer service
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Professional approach
- Attention to detail
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise your own workloads
- Proactive approach to duties
- Be a team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and who will strive to embrace collaboration withing the team and apply across the business
- Hands on and flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Friendly and personable who strives to be part of the company and demonstrate our values
- The aptitude and desire to learn new technical concepts and technologies
This Job Description is a guide only and is not exhaustive. Additional duties may be required as and when the needs of the business or position dictate.
Submit your CV
Alternatively, you can email [email protected]
Strictly no recruitment agencies, please – any speculative CVs we receive from recruitment agencies will be classed as our property.