Parking solutions for leisure & tourism sites
Busy day-out and free-time facilities are prime for abuse. Our tailored solutions ensure your park stays safe and secure day and night.
Working with a number of leisure and tourism businesses across 120+ sites, from gyms and golf clubs to tourist hotspots and national parks, we know there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to a car parking problem. Whether it’s 24/7 Fitness and DW Sports or the Olympic Velodrome and Mecca Bingo, we strive to deliver the best across every facility.
Corresponding with potential clients, no stone goes unturned when it comes to understanding their issues and aims. In reaching a decision, we’ll often use a combination of the following:
- ANPR cameras
- Payment machines
- Limited free-stay allowances
- Terminals for both free or paid parking
- Manual ticketing to allow specific bays to be monitored
The leisure and tourism industry, for its customers at least, is all about having fun. We recognise the importance of putting your customer first, which is why when we install our systems, we also install clear signage across the site to inform motorists exactly what the terms of parking are, as decided by the client. This ensures motorists are aware of any paid tariffs, limited stay times or additional rules that must be adhered to, dramatically reducing abuse in the process.
We take care of the whole process, from installation and maintenance to enforcement of correct usage. All of our clients are serviced by a dedicated account manager who looks after the site internally, as well as a technical owner who manages equipment on site; that means our clients are free to get on with their day jobs, safe in the knowledge that things are operating based on the rules they decide.
Through working across the sector, we’ve seen the following results for our clients:
- Increased turnover and availability for members across the day
- Grace-periods for drop-off zones
- Creation of immunity windows during large events such as the Hockey World Cup
- P&D revenue generated has allowed the Velodrome to invest £14k into the Lee Valley’s “All-Ability and Disability” cycling programme
- Provided the Velodrome with mobile 3G/4G terminals (and iPads) alongside fixed payment machines
- Additional revenue generated by one client paid for a fresh resurfacing of their car park
London Velodrome and Olympic Park
The team at ParkingEye and the solution they have implemented has been second to none. They are honest and open in their communications, human in their understanding and handling of any cancellations we request and collaborative in their approach.
Abersoch Golf Club
Full Case Study
The day to day difference is startling. We’ve had great feedback from members and staff alike. Parking no longer needs to be a headache for our guests, meaning their visit doesn’t get off on the wrong foot. I couldn’t believe there was no cost attached, too. Everything was installed for free, it was a complete no-brainer.
Dai Davies – Abersoch Golf Club Manager
Find out more about other sectors and the solutions we provide