Telesales Advisor – Chorley Office
We are looking for a new Telesales Advisor to join our busy sales team at ParkingEye, based in Chorley.
Working for the largest car park management company in the UK with exciting plans to grow and expand even further. Creating new business opportunities for the supply of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) & complementary solutions to companies in both the private and public sector.
What will you do:
- Research, identify, and create new business opportunities.
- Contact potential clients via the phone, determine current/future car park management requirements, convey the features and benefits of ParkingEye/CPP’s product portfolio and obtain client desire for further
- Create strong (geographically appropriate) appointments for the local Commercial Managers to capitalise on clients’ future car park management requirements.
- Work closely with Commercial Managers to provide/assist with any further information they may require to secure the contract.
- Maintain accurate records and update company documents daily and thoroughly using the CRM System.
- Assist in the growth and future development of ParkingEye by contributing to team targets and working positively with managers/other team members to achieve common goals.
- Be self-motivated, mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with both external and internal contacts.
- Operate within a code of practice that is legal, decent and honest, and to be reliable and tolerant, demonstrating a professional business attitude at all times.
Your experience will include:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years B2B & B2C cold calling telesales experience and will be familiar with cold calling at an efficient rate.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of successful client building and profitability within a similar environment.
- The candidate will form part of the sales team and as such will be targeted to deliver a significant portion of appointments to the Commercial Managers. These must be qualified and followed up in a process driven manner.
- The candidate must be experienced in running, updating and managing a customer database to enhance the sales function.
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude and drive to succeed
- Computer literate (Email, Web, Microsoft Excel/Word in particular)
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive Salary & Benefits with commission scheme
Holidays – 23 days plus bank holidays
Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Apply for the Telesales Advisor Vacancy