Telesales Advisor / Appointment Maker – Chorley Office
Job Title: Telesales Advisor (Appointment Maker)
Team: Sales & Marketing Team
Salary: Based on experience and with performance based incentives
Main Purpose of the Job
To make outbound phone calls to prospects who own/manage car parks in both the private and public sectors and make strong, geographically appropriate appointments for the Commercial Managers to visit site.
- To create new business opportunities in both the public and private sector throughout the UK.
- To contact potential clients via the phone, determine current/future car park management requirements, convey the features and benefits of ParkingEye’s product portfolio and obtain client desire for further discussion/sales interaction.
- To create strong (geographically appropriate) appointments for the Commercial Managers to capitalise on clients’ future car park management requirements.
- To maintain accurate records and update company documents daily and thoroughly.
- To assist in the growth and future development of ParkingEye by contributing to team targets and working positively with managers/other team members to achieve common goals.
- To be self-motivated, mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with both external and internal contacts.
- To hit and regularly exceed minimum call targets and number of appointments.
- To operate a code of practice which is legal, decent and honest, and to be reliable and tolerant, demonstrating a professional business attitude at all times.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years B2B & B2C cold calling telesales experience and will be familiar with cold calling at an efficient rate.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of successful conversion rates and appointment making within a similar environment.
- The candidate will form part of the sales team and as such will be targeted to deliver a significant portion of appointments to the Commercial Managers. These must be qualified and followed up in a process driven manner.
- The candidate must be experienced in running, updating and managing a client database to enhance the sales function.
- A positive attitude and drive to succeed
- Computer literate (Email, web, Microsoft Excel/Word in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous and thorough approach
Apply for the Telesales Advisor / Appointment Maker Vacancy