Pay & Display Engineer – Various locations throughout the UK
We are urgently seeking a number of experienced and motivated Pay & Display engineers with experience of Metric and Parkeon machines. Your experience will be across a wide range models and you must be capable of undertaking installation and commissioning elements alongside planned and reactive maintenance. The roles are generally regionally based but may require occasional UK travel.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Scheduled service & repair of Ticketing/ Pay and Display machines including fault finding to a board level.
- Problem solving, problem detection and repairing system faults, using a logical approach.
- Testing of systems and training of customers to ensure they understand the functions.
- You will be required to advise the office based team of job progress and providing them with technical support when required.
- You must adhere to all Health & Safety and welfare requirements.
- You will have the ability to work effectively on your own, under pressure
- Take responsibility for maintaining van stock levels
- Be responsible for the security of customer machine keys used in the course of any work undertaken
A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers.
Asbestos Awareness UKATA Awarded
Team Working – Co-operating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual efforts
Customer Service – Creating the best possible experience for clients and their customers
Communication – The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
Performance Management – Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals
Results Focused – Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time and task management
Continual Improvement – Suggests ideas to improve process, customer service, quality and safety
Apply for the Pay & Display Engineer Vacancy