Electrical Engineer (Bristol Area)
We are urgently seeking an experienced and motivated Electrical Engineer ideally with experience in ANPR/CCTV. You will be experienced in a wide range of electrical commercial work and capable of undertaking installation and commissioning elements alongside planned and reactive maintenance throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include;
- You must be experienced in installation and electrical cabling techniques, computer literate, proficient at fault finding and cable to carry out maintenance of digital and analogue surveillance and security systems.
- Problem solving, problem detection and repairing system faults, using a logical approach.
- Testing of systems and training of customers to ensure they understand the functions.
- You will be required to advise the office based team of job progress and providing them with technical support when required.
- You must adhere to all Health & Safety and welfare requirements.
- You will have the ability to work effectively on your own, under pressure and due to the geographic nature be prepared to regularly work away from home.
- A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical 2320
- City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition)
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- CSCS Card
- ECS Card
- Safe Working at Height
- Asbestos Awareness UKATA Awarded
- IPAF – Mobile Access Platforms Categories 3A & 3B
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/95 (inspection & testing)
- Team Working Co-operating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual efforts
- Customer Service Creating the best possible experience for capita clients and their customers
- Communication The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
- Performance Management Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals
- Results Focused Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management
- Leadership Inspiring, supporting and developing others to achieve outstanding levels of performance.
- Commercial Awareness Contribution to the business through awareness of Group services, the business unit’s purpose and its market place, and identification of new opportunities
- Continual Improvement Suggests ideas to improve process, customer service, quality and safety
Apply for the Electrical Engineer Vacancy