Data & Insight Executive
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking dynamic team within a FTSE 100 company.
Based in the north-west (Chorley), you’ll be part of an exciting journey to develop new ways of engaging with potential customers, fast-track lead generation and drive digital transformation.
As we place data at the heart of all we do, alongside the day-to-day management of sales and marketing information, you’ll have the opportunity to introduce analytical tools, develop a reporting dashboard which brings business, sales and marketing channels together, understand customer behaviors and ensure our market-leading CRM not only supports but informs the way we work.
Key Duties include:
- Identify and pre-qualify potential site locations using a selection of tools, from Google earth to email activity, and ensure that the telesales team have enough quality data to work through to achieve optimum appointment levels
- As our data owner, you’ll oversee data procurement where necessary, as well as collating and combining data from multiple sources to create target groups suitable for marketing activity
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to manage our market-leading CRM system and the processes which underpin it, ensuring data quality and GDPR/DPA compliance
- Closely monitor campaign results across web/email/social, web and translate into actionable recommendations which not only help us deliver campaigns more effectively but quantifiably drive greater business return
- Create and manage reporting dashboards on both team performance and campaign success (multi-channel), and analyse to highlight areas of opportunity and/or necessary improvements measures
- Marketing experience in B2B markets would be a benefit
- CRM experience preferred
- An understanding and awareness of the tools and capabilities of marketing within a data-driven environment
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent numeracy and IT literacy
- Natural communicator, with a strong team-based attitude
Apply for the Date & Insight Executive Vacancy